BEST SUMMER EVER
When school's out, it's time to relax, decompress, and have fun with friends. Yet taking a break from school does not mean kids development is on vacation.
Summertime at the Y focuses on the three key drivers of impact that inspire healthy youth development journeys: achievement, relationships and belonging.
Through Y summer programs, the social-emotional, cognitive, and physical development of all youth are nurtured and celebrated, resulting in the BEST SUMMER EVER.
WHY CHOOSE CAMP DISCOVERY?
- It's Safe
- 1:6* staff to child ratio for 5 -8 year olds
- 1:10* for 9 - 13 years and older
- Qualified counselors who receive over 40 hours of training in behavioral guidance, strategies to help campers feel comfortable in a new environment, how to make friends and much more!
- All lead counselors are at least 18 years old
- Staff are all certified in CPR, AED and First Aid Y
- Day Camps meet state licensing Day Camp Child Care guidelines
*Note: When there is a mixed age group, the staff-to-child ratio will be adjusted on a prorated basis, according to age.
- Free Before and After Care (6:30-9 am, 4-6 pm)
- Free weekly field trips
- Scholarships available (upon request), thanks to donors
- Friendships, decision making and problem solving skills
- Small group and large group activities
- Team building activities
- Math, reading and science and environmental education
- Sports Arts and crafts Swimming
Weekly field trips And best of ALL, it's Tons of FUN!
To learn more about registering for CAMP DISCOVERY contact Stephanie Diehl
at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 815-235-2467